GET FIREFOX.
This blog doesn't work without it.

29 May 2006

Amazing Lace, Day 1


The Amazing Lace starts today! Yay knitalong! I spent yesterday designed my pattern --------->
and trying to find my #0s.








Here's my progress so far. I cast on as soon as I got up this morning and I've done one and half rounds, so I borrowed a camera (because mine is evil) and snapped one of the miniscule sock watching television while I ate breakfast.









In other news, I'm ordering a new camera tomorrow, as soon as my funds are in the right place. I 've got to do it as soon as I can, because I've got three yarn packages that should come in in the next ten days and I want some good yarn pr0n to show off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

18 July, 2006 05:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

20 July, 2006 13:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

22 July, 2006 01:25  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home