GET FIREFOX.
This blog doesn't work without it.

13 June 2006

The Invasion

The house has been invaded by second-hand clothes. My parents, whose house I am still holed up in, are opening a clothing store and the “stock” they’ve accumulated has taken over our home until they finish renovating the building and move things in.
The office has been invaded.
The garage is full.



The den is full of store racks and clothes and the kitchen is hidden.
Also, the whole house now reeks of thrift store odors, which makes my cat randy.
This is Zsam being happy and horny. Adorable, eh?

So this is why I haven’t updated anything. I got to feeling better but now the house is obscenely crowded and
I’ve been helping them catalog things constantly.

So I’ll be updating with my Amazing Lace Challenge later this week and after that I’ll do my Project Spectrum and ABC-Along. But I’m still here. Just falling behind.

Bad Megan. Bad blogger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beak-Knits said...

Egad! It looks like you might have a hard time just reaching the computer.

Good luck!

14 June, 2006 12:33  
Anonymous the kitchener bitch said...

I can so relate... I used to be a vintage clothing dealer and two years later I'm *still* trying to get it all out of the house!

Good luck to your parents in their new business!

19 June, 2006 11:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

12 August, 2006 03:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

17 August, 2006 08:43  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home